Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2 Thessalonians 3:5 May the Lord direct your heart

Scripture: 2 Thessalonians 3:5 May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance.

Observation:  We need God’s love to persevere as Christ persevered.  Christ is our example in perseverance. 

Application:   I need to persevere.  Do it in the Godly way, not the whining way.   I need to allow the Lord to direct my heart. 

Prayer:  Lord, yeah for your love.  You are amazing to me. You persevered for us.  Your perseverance showed us your love.  Your example is our example.  Help me Lord to accept your direction and obey your Word.  Help me Lord to be an example for you.  Lord I am not worthy of such perseverance from you.  Your love for me is more than I can comprehend.  How deep and how wide is your love for me.  Lord, I am amazed by you.   Thank you for your continued amazement.

No comments:

Post a Comment