Thursday, January 19, 2012

Exodus 2:12 Moses sinned and still God used him

Scripture: Exodus 2: 12 Looking this way and that and seeing no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.

Observation:  Moses knew he was killing this person.  He looked both ways and saw no one was looking.  Then he killed.   Before I thought this was more of an accidental death out of anger.  Moses made mistakes, big mistakes.

Application:   God uses all of us, even those of us that have made big mistakes.  I have been sensing that we need to rely on God to show us who are future leaders are to be.  Who God is calling, is not who we may see.  God sees the heart, man looks on the outside. I need to, rely on God for who will be the next leaders.  I need to encourage whom God puts on my heart.

Prayer:  Lord Almighty, I too have made big mistakes.  Mostly with my mouth, saying things and eating things that are not right.  Still you forgive me and use me in spite of myself.  Thank you for your mercies.  Lord you are the creator of all.  Lord, help me to see whom you are next calling to lead.  Help me to encourage.  Help me Lord to know what to say to those who you are calling to lead for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment