Friday, August 26, 2011

Blessed Birthday Honoring God Revelation 4:11 11

Scripture: Revelation 4:11 “You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.”

Observation: Verse 11 is what the twenty-four elders that surround the Lord’s throne say as they lay down their crowns before Him.  God created all things by His will.   He willed it and it happened. I am speechless.  God is so big, too big for me to understand in my human brain.   Majesty, Infinite, Matchless in every way.  Words not big enough to explain how wonderful is our God.

Application:  I am sometimes at a loss when I pray as to what to say to praise my glorious Lord.  Words do not seem to be enough.  I will memorize this verse and use it when I am at a loss for words and want to Honor and Praise my God.

Prayer: Lord I am not worthy, I am sorry that my will gets in the way of your will.  You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things and by your will they were created and have their being.”  Lord bless my actions today. Let nothing come into my mind or out of my mouth that does not bring You honor or glory.   Thank you Lord for: your protection, my physical, sprititual, mental and emotional health.  As I reflect on my birthday, Lord thank you for my birth in the USA.  I am loved by so many ways: daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend, coworker, and servant.   Help me Lord as I am blessed to be a blessing to others in Your mighty son’s name, Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment