Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Acts 20:35 It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Scripture:  Acts 20: 35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”

Observation:  Paul set the example.  He shows them that they must work hard to help the weak.  He shared with Ephesians the words from Jesus; we are more blessed to give than to receive.  

Application: I need to give more that I receive.  I need to set the example for others.  I need to share Jesus’ words with others.  Read my bible, do what it says, listen for God’s voice, share what I do and hear with others.

Prayer: Father God, forgive me for my lack of focus for you.  Lord you are my Salvation.   Help me Lord to see, hear, and do your will.  Thank you for the blessings you have graciously given to me.  AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment