Friday, October 21, 2011

Acts 26:31 Share the truth about Jesus at every level

Scripture:  Acts 26:31 After they left the room, they began saying to one another, “This man is not doing anything that deserves death or imprisonment.”

Observation: Both Festus and King Agrippa acknowledge that Paul has not done anything to warrant a death penalty.   This is similar to when Jesus stood trial and Herod and Pilate did not find anything to warrant Jesus’ death.   Still in both situations, they defer to the public’s requests as well as Paul’s to go to the next level of the courts. 

Application:   We need to share the truth about Jesus at every level.  Sometimes we think we are only to speak about him to the lost that we see close or far.  We need to share the Good News to everyone at every level no matter where we are.
 
Prayer:  Lord Almighty, forgive me for sharing your Good News on my terms.  You are my salvation.  Help me to hear, observe, sense who I am to testify to about your saving grace.  I thank you Lord, for your love and amazing grace.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment