Monday, October 3, 2011

Luke 20: 26 & 40 Jesus silences

Scripture: Luke 20: 26 & 40 26 They were unable to trap him in what he had said there in public. And astonished by his answer, they became silent.  40 And no one dared to ask him any more questions.

Observation:  Jesus had the last word.  The Pharisees did not trap him.  His answers left them speechless.  They did not ask him any more questions.

Application:  I need to listen to Jesus and not always try to give him my reasons.  I am not trying to trick Jesus, but I am at times trying to explain to Him why “my” way of thinking is justifiable.  

Prayer:  Lord help me to know your will.  Help me to know when I have fallen short, disappointed.  Help me to want to change for you.  Your will be done in my life.  Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment